Our next football game is Thursday, September 23rd, when the Plano Senior JV2 team takes on Coppell JV2. This is an AWAY game at Williams Stadium (1717 17th St., Plano).
Students will come straight to the band hall at 4:15pm to eat, pack, and load for the game. Please remember to bring: dri-fit shirt, uniform shorts, long black socks, marching shoes, flip folder/lyre, and water jugs. These are required items for all band students at football games.
The schedule is as follows:
- 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.: Morning rehearsal (yes, there WILL be early band on game day!)
- 4:15 p.m.: Dinner in the CHS cafeteria (MUST be in red band shirt to get a meal)
- 4:30: Change into uniforms and load trucks (instruments go on bus)
- 5:00: Uniform/instrument inspection
- 5:10: Load buses
- 5:15: Depart CHS, travel to Williams Stadium (1717 17th St., Plano)
- 5:35: Arrive Williams Stadium, unload buses and trucks
- 6:00: Warm up in stands on Visitor side
- 10 minutes left in Q2: Warm up for halftime
- Halftime: Perform Big Top Big Dreams 2021
- ~9:40: Load buses, depart Williams Stadium for CHS
- ~10:00: Arrive at CHS, unload buses and trucks